Bloggermistress.

Ying Xuan, you can call me TYX.
I love Crazycokiesisterbrother & 2Espirit'09
Cabin member.

♥: AaronYan, Key, HyunJoong, Mblaq

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker



Tuesday, December 22, 2009



Hello, this is the mighty vk speaking again.
I think I've been Missing In Action over at this blog here.
The owner has gone missing, but I think she won't be back anymore, lol.
She always go missing, nothing amazed. :x
HAHAHA, she always update whenever she like = no regular customers here.
Okok, 3 more days to CHRISTMAS! & 9 more days to A NEW YEAR.
Sad to say, I'm no longer in the same class as this blog mistress here. ;'(
IT IS ALRIGHT, WE CAN GET TOGETHER ASAP. :)

I forgot what I want to say already LOL.
Okay when I remember I will come back.

I shall end with this picture. ;)


Vk.