Bloggermistress.

Ying Xuan, you can call me TYX.
I love Crazycokiesisterbrother & 2Espirit'09
Cabin member.

♥: AaronYan, Key, HyunJoong, Mblaq

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker



Monday, February 15, 2010

Today
woke up , watch tv then called aunt. she not at home .
we watched tv then it started raining, i feel like sleeping . haha
went out afterwards when comfirmed that aunt was at home.
went to her house then talktalk awhile
started to rain more heavvy and then stayed awhile while this other family came.
talked awhile then left. almost finished the cuttlefish there. hahahaha. Oooooooops.
went home and bathe. went down the lift then julian scared me. he keep laughing at me lor, so bad.
then went to jinghao's house. the road there damn longlonglonglong.
his mother showed us his childhood photos . keep laughing . hehe alot of obscene . aherm
they played cards then me and yiwen outside watching hsm3 and spongebob. LOL
went home then my father abit angry . idk tmr can go out anot :/ hope can . hehe
tired alr. i think i go sleep le . ~ hahaha byebye~