Bloggermistress.

Ying Xuan, you can call me TYX.
I love Crazycokiesisterbrother & 2Espirit'09
Cabin member.

♥: AaronYan, Key, HyunJoong, Mblaq

Daisypath Anniversary Years TickerDaisypath Anniversary Years Ticker



Saturday, February 6, 2010

well, overall camp was fun, :)
shall not talk more about it,
performance alot of little mistakes that people did not notice . hehe.
jieyun dance sorry sorry so cute la! hahaha
patrick solo very cool right? hahaha
won the best performance haha, all the staying back paid off :)
also. almost all the sec3s got sunburnt ):
pain ley! and we had mosquitoes biting us ):
i slept beside the window which is like damn bright cause the light is on 24hours outside,
jieyun said that she woke up in the night thinking that it was morning alr and waiting for people to call her wakeup . hahahaha

on the journey back,
cannot sleep! omg.
jieyun every 3 min bang head on my shoulder/ back etc then she say what she dreamt of me using handphone then she peeking at my handphone! AIYO!

today :)
project R.I.C.E
super fun! :)
went around blocks 800+ to collect rice :)
alot of people have large dogs these days ley! scare me only.
some peoplegave expired rice -.- , some gave rice which has bugs/ worms in it, ew!!!
i want to distribute the rice!!!!!!!! ):
ohwell,
shall end here :)